How do I use my new TruFlame Smokeless Fireplace™? You simply place your fireplace on a stable area and pour 1/3 cup of isopropyl alcohol into the metal tray with the wool wick still in the tray. Use a long-range lighter to light the wool wick and enjoy the dancing flames!
What is the white cotton in the metal tray? Do I leave it in? Yes! The white "cotton" you will find in the metal tray of your TruFlame Smokeless Fireplace™ is WOOL WICK! This is needed for the isopropyl alcohol to soak into for the flame to ignite. Please do NOT take the wool wick out of the metal tray!
What is the black piece that came with my TruFlame Smokeless Fireplace™? That is our Snuffer! A snuffer is a device used to put out the flame from a safe distance by gently covering the reservoir.
How do I know this is safe and won't produce soot on my walls? We proudly advertise that TruFlame Smokeless Fireplace™ will not produce carbon monoxide or put soot into your home. While some fuels produce carbon monoxide as a bi-product of burning, isopropyl alcohol does not. However, in the absence of enough oxygen ANY fuel (even a cigarette lighter) can begin to produce carbon monoxide and soot. This can occur for various reasons but most often in a tightly sealed space (which often contains an air exchanger). Knowing this we have always said that Truflame™ only be burned in a well-ventilated room; by, “well-ventilated” we mean the active exchange of air (thereby oxygen).
Is the glass going to burn me if I touch it? While our four sides of glass on the TruFlame Smokeless Fireplace™ are heat-resistant glass, we do NOT recommend touching the glass because it can get pretty warm!
How big is TruFlame Smokeless Fireplace™? The dimensions are 13.5" x 8" x 7.5" and weighs 6.2lbs
Subscribe to our emails
Join our email list for exclusive offers and the latest news.
Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.